August 31, 2010

Fashion's Night Out Atlanta


I was browsing through my inbox the other day and I saw an e-mail about an event that would be taking place in NYC during Fashion's Night Out. After reading the e-mail I thought to myself, "It sure would be nice if they brought Fashion's Night Out to Atlanta." Low and behold, shortly after reading that e-mail I saw a message on Twitter about Mayor Kasim Reed bringing the event to Atlanta! Details are still sketchy and I'm sure it won't be nearly as grand as New York's Fashion's Night Out, but I'm sure it'll be a fun night nonetheless.

Fashion's Night Out will take place in participating cities on September 10. So far in Atlanta about 75 stores have signed on to take part in the event. For more information on Fashion's Night Out in Atlanta and to find out about events that will be taking that night visit the Fashion's Night Out Atlanta Facebook page. Also, check out footage from the press conference that was held announcing Fashion's Night Out Atlanta.