August 12, 2010

Cuervo Games ATL!


I was super psyched when my pal Iz'e hit me up a few days ago about the Cuervo Games taking place in Atlanta this weekend. The games have been on tour for the past few weeks hitting up cities like Boston, Chicago, and San Diego. It's all going down at Atlanta's Centennial Park from 1 p.m. to about 10 p.m. on Saturday, August 14.

As part of the Cuervo Games teams will compete in various obstacles in an attempt to win it all and head to Vegas for the finals. Walk on teams are welcomed, but be sure to get there early for the qualifier round which begins early in the afternoon.

ASocialMess.com says there's going to be "margaritas galore," but don't hold your breath on that one. I'm sure the last thing the City of Atlanta wants is a bunch of drunk people running a muck in Centennial Park.

Oh, and I almost forgot the best part...the Cuervo Games ATL stop will conclude with a performance from N.E.R.D.