August 25, 2010

RIP Aaliyah


Today (August 25) marks the nine year anniversary of the unfortunate death of singer Aaliyah Dana Haughton. I was about 16 around the time of Aaliyah's death so you know I was a HUGE fan. Her death definitely came as a shock because it seemed to come out of nowhere and there's always something really haunting about singers who die in plane crashes.

RIP to Aaliyah and the others who died in the plane crash: Luis Morales III, Eric Forman, Anthony Dodd, Scott Gallin, Douglas Kratz, Christopher Maldonado, Keith Wallace, and Gina Smith.


How cool was it to write a four page letter to your boo after this song? Exactly!


value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5brlzgca6Tg?fs=1&hl=en_US">
Although this isn't my favorite Aaliyah song I think it's definitely by far one of her most popular songs.


Ahhh! I don't know! I think this might be my favorite Aaliyah song! I can clearly remember my friends and I trying to learn the choreography to this song during sleepovers lol. Ah the good ol' days.