August 4, 2010

My Favorite Summer Beauty Product


My favorite makeup product this summer costs exactly one dollar. Yes, one dollar...one-hundred pennies...four quarters...ten dimes. You get the idea. The product I'm referring to is E.L.F.'s All Over Color Stick. I can't get enough of this stuff! I have it in the "Golden Peach" shade, but please believe I will definitely be stocking up on a few new colors in time for fall/winter.

The All Over Color Stick can be used on eyes, lips, and cheeks but I've only used it on my lips and cheeks. I tried it on my lips and the color wasn't bad but I didn't really like the texture. The "Golden Peach" shade gives my skin that nice, dewy glow ideal for the summer months. And as an added perk all of the All Over Color Sticks come in a sugar orange scent. Unfortunately, the sticks only come in five other colors: "Spotlight," "Pink Lemonade," "Persimmon," "Lilac Petal," and "Toasted." Definitely check this product out if you can ladies. It only costs a dollar so you really don't have much to lose.