September 11, 2009

Free Tix To VH1's 2009 Hip Hop Honors


Straight up...if you're a fan of Hip Hop and you'll be in NYC during the taping of Hip Hop Honors and you DON'T apply for these free tickets then you are out your damn mind!! I've been to Hip Hop Honors the past three years and it's always a great time. Out of all the awards shows out there (BET Awards, VMA's, etc.) I most look forward to watching Hip Hop Honors because it's the most genuine in my opinion.

PLEASE apply for these tickets as soon as you can. I have attended every single Hip Hop Honors I have applied to because I made sure I did it ASAP. Check out the information below to apply:

EMAIL:

vh1audience@gothamcasting.com


Type “HHH 2009” in subject line of email and include the following:

NAME:
AGE:
PHONE:
EMAIL:
RECENT PHOTO:
GUEST NAMES(You can bring 2 guests with you):
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AT THIS CEREMONY HONORING DEF JAM RECORDS:

WE WILL CALL OR EMAIL IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A SPOT AT THE SHOW!

ALL TICKETS WILL BE CONFIRMED BY EMAIL OR PHONE

IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO GET A CONFIRMATION AND ARE INVITED TO THIS EVENT, BE AWARE OF THE RULES BELOW.


Fuck rules :-)