September 11, 2009

The D Diaries Turns 1!!!!!!


Paaaarty over here, party over here! LOL.

Today, September 11 marks one year since I made my first blog entry here at The D Diaries. To be honest I'm actually pretty proud of myself for sticking with it this long. I've started blogs in the past and none of them have lasted more than a few months so this really is quite the milestone for me. I know there's been times where I've slacked off due to computer problems, personal issues, etc. but I always came back!

And to the people who have actually read my blog, made comments, e-mailed me THANK YOU!! Not to sound corny or anything, but whenever I see someone has commented on something I wrote or e-mailed me I get extra happy. Yea, I told you...corny, right? Lol, but it is true.

To "celebrate" my blog lasting this long I think I'm actually gonna sit down and really try and come up with some crazy, hopefully insightful, weird ass ideas for The D Diaries to keep you all entertained for the next year.

Well, that about wraps it up for me and thanks again to all the people who have checked out The D Diaries. You rock! xoxoxo and all that good stuff :-)