September 25, 2009

Bye Bye Boosie


As many of you may already know rapper Lil Boosie was sentenced to two years in prison this week for drug possession. I'm sure the justice system could really care less about sending rappers to prison for however long they want so my question is why do rappers insist on partaking in dumbness?

Here is Boosie's official statement on his sentencing:

“I am looking forward to putting this all behind me and would like to thank my fans and industry fam for their continued support of me and SuperBad. I need y’all to know that I am still recording and working on a new record that will come out Fall 2010 and I plan to be home in time to promote it. I am also in the studio working on a new mix tape with Young Jeezy and set to release the movie, “Ghetto Stories: The Movie” by the end of the year. Y’all ain’t 'gon miss me. Believe that."