July 3, 2010

Paranormal Activity 2 Teaser Trailer

Oh yea! Only months after talk began of a Paranormal Activity sequel, I give you the official trailer for Paranormal Activity 2!

The trailer is pretty short, but it looks like the movie is centered around some chic, her baby, and their dog. Interesting... The trailer was definitely creepy, but it didn't really show too much.

Now I don't know about ya'll, but I didn't find Paranormal Activity frightening until after I saw it. When it was time to go to sleep and all I could think about was some demon creeping into my room at three in the morning. Definitely not a great feeling. The movie also kinda kept me on edge the entire time I was watching it. I kept expecting a demon to just pop up out of nowhere and scare the shit out of me. Which kind of happened in the end I suppose. Anyways, take a look at the new Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer and let me know if ya'll think it's worth seeing! I think it is.