July 7, 2010

Examiner.com Is Looking For New Writers (ATL)


So I'm kinda sorta the Underground Music Examiner for the Atlanta Examiner.com page. I say kinda sorta because I haven't posted anything in months :-\ I love the music scene in Atlanta so hopefully I can get back on track with my page.

I recently received an e-mail from Examiner.com stating that they're looking for Atlanta Examiners for the following categories:

Recreation
Atlanta Running Examiner
Atlanta Golf Examiner
Atlanta Equestrian Examiner
Atlanta Camping Examiner
Atlanta Budget Recreation Examiner

Home & Living
Atlanta Gardening Examiner
Atlanta Wedding Planning Examiner
Atlanta Luxury Lifestyle Examiner
Atlanta Green Living Examiner
Atlanta Frugal Living Examiner

Fitness & Weight Loss
Atlanta Diet & Exercise Examiner
Atlanta Yoga Examiner
Atlanta Quick Workouts Examiner
Atlanta Outdoor Fitness Examiner
Atlanta Personal Training Examiner

Health
Atlanta Health Examiner
Atlanta Health Care Examiner
Atlanta Nutrition Examiner
Atlanta Environmental Health Examiner
Atlanta Substance Abuse Examiner

To apply click here. Be sure to mention me, Danielle Harling, when you apply! Thanks and good luck!