July 21, 2010

Free B.o.B/MySpace Show In Atlanta


I love my free ish so I was super excited to find out that rapper B.o.B (And Friends) will be performing at a free MySpace/HP show here in Atlanta. The free show is taking place at Centerstage on Saturday, July 31. To attend the free show you have to pick up your free ticket (one per person, first come/first serve) at the Centerstage box office starting on July 26 at 12 p.m. Here's the address for Centerstage:

1374 West Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA
404.885.1365


Thanks to this show I now have to choose between the B.o.B show or the ONE MusicFest because they both take place on the same day. Darn! Although if you take note of the first few words of this post then you probably know which show I'm going to lol.

If I missed any info about the show just check out the MySpace page for the event. Also check out B.o.B's latest video "Airplanes" below.