July 15, 2010

Killer Mike Previews Track From New Album

Killer Mike (a.k.a Mike Bigga) recently gave journalist Maurice Garland a sneak peak at "Burn," a track on his upcoming album entitled Pl3dge Allegiance To The Grind. Killer Mike also spoke briefly on who we can expect on the album and it looks like the album may include appearances from YelaWolf, Mickey Factz, Emilio Rojas, Sean Falyon, Pill, Big K.R.I.T. and more. Pretty amazing, right? Check out video footage of Killer Mike speaking on the album below.

MAURICEGARLAND.com Previews Killer Mike aka Mike Bigga's "Burn" from www.mauricegarland.com on Vimeo.


Oh and Killer Michael if you're reading this (which I'm sure you're not) do you really have to call the new album Pl3dge Allegiance To The Grind? I mean, I'm really not a big fan of the whole numbers as letters thing. What about adding a little French flair instead? I Pledge Allegiance To The Grind Part Trois? No? I mean, non? Okay, maybe not. Whatever floats your boat homeskillet.

Oh, and shout out to Killer Mike for actually acknowledging the Oscar Grant case. Other rappers take note.