July 9, 2010

Dr. Seuss Chuck Taylor Collection


I am absolutely in love with this Dr. Seuss Chuck Taylor collection! I wrote about the collection earlier today for RefinedHype.com, but I just had to post something on here about the collection as well. I'm not much of a sneaker head, but when I am looking for a new pair of kicks Converse is always the first place I look. Not only are all their sneakers very affordable, but they also have really impressive collections like this new Dr. Seuss one.

I might really have to cop a pair from this collection I'm just unsure of which pair I want. I've always leaned towards the high-top sneaker so I'm thinking either the orange pair with the killer sole (pictured above) or the white pair with the "Cat In The Hat" themed laces. What do ya'll think? What pair would you rock?

If you're interested in buying a pair prices range from $45 to $65.