October 15, 2008

Young Berg STFU!

Young Berg has got to be hands down the biggest idiot in Hip Hop. Actually, I take that back Young Berg is the biggest idiot in Pop. 'Cause we all know damn well this tween is not Hip Hop. In fact, I can only think of one Young Berg song. He's just that irrelevant.

After being bitch-slapped by Maino at a club in the A you think he would sit his ass down somewhere, but no. Instead of talking smack about rappers he's ventured off to the R & B world. In a recent video, he insults R & B singer/songwriter Ne Yo. Now I've poked fun of Ne Yo a couple of times, but it was all in good fun. I honestly can't hate on Ne Yo's hustle, plus I'm planning on attending one of his shows later tonight lol. Young Berg, on the other hand just has a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth. Check out Young Berg's idiotry in the video below.