October 17, 2008

Excerpt/Pics From Eminem's Autobiography.

Entertainment Weekly has just released an excerpt from Eminem's upcoming autobiography "The Way I Am" along with a few exclusive, never before seen pictures of Eminem (pictured below). "The Way I Am" will be released on October 21 and is available for pre-order on Amazon.




Here is part of the excerpt:

I've always had issues with my temper.

When I look back at myself during those years when everything was blowing up, I think maybe at first I was a little, you know, too aggressive and loud. It was like I had this voice and I had to be heard. ''Don't f--- with me,'' to the point where people must have been wondering, Why is this dude so angry? Is he on crack? Is he on crystal meth? I go back and see old interviews and even now I wonder, Why was I so hyper?

I went through a phase back then when I was shooting pistols in the air behind the studio and, you know, pulling guns out, pointing a pistol in somebody's face, not even realizing that I could've gone to jail for that s---.