October 29, 2008

Remember Jon B?

The R&B singer? He had that song with Tupac? Well, his wife is a complete lunatic, lol! I was covering the red carpet for Ne-Yo's b-day party yesterday at The Whisky (in the W Hotel) and she caused quite the scene.

The guest list for the event was pretty strict so I guess they weren't letting her in and she pretty much went ballistic. And it didn't really help that he went into the event without her either. She was cursing out publicists and when Jon B finally came out to get her crazy ass she started screaming his name and demanded that they leave the event. So they did, lol. It was all quite hillarious and for that brief moment I almost forgot that I had been standing out in the cold for close to three hours waiting to get some quotes from these damned "celebrities".

This is the part where I would have added one of Jon B's videos to refresh your memory, but the embedding feature is disabled on all of his YouTube videos :-( Damn you SonyBMG! I guess a pic will have to do.