October 16, 2008

Exclusive: Day 26 Speaks On Danity Kane Breakup.

I've seen quite a few blogs about the recent Danity Kane breakup and I've shared my opinion on the matter on a few blogs. I pretty much feel that Aubrey was a little too high on herself and Diddy pretty much did what a lot of people probably would have done in his situation. As far as D. Woods, I feel like she was just an unfortunate victim of Diddy's wrath.

But anyway, I had the opportunity to speak with Day 26 yesterday and of course I had to ask them what their take on the matter was. Here is what Willie from Day 26 had to say...

"We really look up to Danity Kane and we learned a lot from them, you know what I'm saying? We got a chance to live with them, tour with them, put a record out with them. It's like we grew to love 'em. Just to see them going through that man, they're so much stronger together. We would love to see them together. Whatever they can do to get together, we hope they do it. But right now it is what it is."


P.S. Use my quotes without crediting me and I'm whoopin' ass! LOL, for real...