October 7, 2008

Eminem...Best Rapper Alive?


According to the readers of Vibe Magazine, Eminem is the best rapper alive. Although I'm sure a lot of people don't necessarily agree with the results, myself included.

Vibe created the tournament a little while ago and have been eliminating rappers based on readers votes. The final round came down to Jay Z versus Eminem, with Eminem being the obvious winner. I do like both rappers, but my vote probably would have gone to Jay-Z. Other rappers in the tournament included Kanye West, Nas, Game, Lil Wayne, and others.

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised that the readers of Vibe chose Eminem. I would have thought they would have chosen Souljah Boy or D4L or something...I'm joking! Sorry, but I can never pass on a chance to poke fun of Vibe Mag. But honestly though, I really would have thought they would have chosen someone else, Nas or Jay-Z maybe. I really need to check their demographics...