October 18, 2008

Hip Hop Ex Husbands.

I know the guys are probably gonna hate me for this one, but I've compiled a list of my Hip Hop Ex Husbands. This list is mainly the result of some Saturday evening boredom. It's cold outside, I got 'The Itis' from my Chipotle meal, and I don't really know of anything going on tonight so here goes...

(In no particular order)

#1 Common


I know a lot of ladies are feelin' me on this one. This is one fine ass dude! With those cheekbones and that body, daaaaamn! OMG, when I used to live in Fort Greene, Brooklyn I almost fell over my laundry cart in front of him. I kind of wish I did fall over it because he would have helped me up and we probably would have been happily married by now.

# 2 Mos Def


I've always loved Mos Def's music, but he's also quite attractive in my opinion and I absolutely LOVE this picture of him. I actually found out some interesting news about him recently. I forgot how I found out, but he was actually pursuing acting before he became a rapper. I don't know if this is new news for anyone else, but it was for me. Oh, and he recently divorced his video ho wife...Err, I mean actress wife :-\ So he's back on the market!

# 3 Game


Don't laugh! I know he's a total fruit loop, but there's just something about him. Maybe it's the tattoo's or the fact that he has no problem crying in public or his light eyes. I don't know, I just like the dude so don't judge me!

I have like eleven other Hip Hop Ex Husbands, but those were just a couple. Wow, writing this blog just made me feel like a total tween lol.