October 24, 2008

Mouse In My House, Pt. 2

Two words, Fuck Fievel!

As some of you may know I wrote a blog recently on how mice don't seem to be as big of deal once you see them as one of your favorite mousey cartoon characters like Fievel or Mickey Mouse. But, forget everything I said in that blog!!! I'm so serious. Let me tell you why...

So I get home from a nice evening out, I got to check out MTV's concert for the veteran's (with 50 Cent & Ludacris) and I was also able to attend the Grand Opening of the Lucky Strike bowling lounge in Hell's Kitchen. A few minutes after I've settled down in my bedroom. I start talking to one of my roommates, she's in my doorway and I'm talking to her with my back faced to my window. All of a sudden she starts freaking out and yelling so of course I get all scared and I run in the hallway with her.

Don't you know right below my window sill I have one of those big containers from Target with a bunch of notebooks and other random stuff on it, but there was a mouse on top of my notebook on my container. Mind you, the scariest part of all of this is the fact that the container is a few millimeters higher than my bed and only about a foot and a half away from my bed. That damn mouse could have easily jumped on my bed!!! Instead, it jumped onto the window sill and back on to the floor. But that is hardly the point! I have come to the realization that mice have easy access to my bed :o( And that is not a good feeling, at all. Fievel and Mickey Mouse are somewhat tolerable when they're just running around in the walls, but coming that close to my bed?! I'm not rolling like that.

If anyone has ever had any problems with mice, PLEASE let me know what you did to get rid of them. Thanks :o(