November 12, 2009

Chris Brown To Appear On 106 & Park


On today's (pre-recorded) espisode of 106 & Park, singer Chris Brown will appear in front of fans for the first time since his altercation with fellow singer Rihanna earlier this year.

Here are some excerpts from his interview with Rocsi Diaz...

On understanding the extent of what happened:
“…with the situation…it’s not something you could take lightly and not something you could push under the rug…it’s a really serious situation and it’s something that I regret and I wish I didn’t do it.”

On being questioned about his sincerity in previous interviews:
“…I just feel like at the end of the day I’m human…I can only tell you how I personally feel…I can’t make everybody love me, but I can just try… and I can honestly say that I am sorry.”

During the show Brown also discussed moving forward, the domestic violence he witnessed in his home, and how his fans have reacted.

The episode of 106 & Park featuring Chris Brown will air today (November 12) at 6 p.m.