June 4, 2010

Carol's Daughter Introduces New Hair Milk Products


Curly-haired chics unite! Carol's Daughter has just announced a new line of Hair Milk products. The new line is expected to help define curls and beat humidity even in the sweltering summertime heat. New products will include:

Hair Milk CURL PERFECTING Shampoo, $16

Hair Milk CURL PERFECTING Conditioner, $19

Hair Milk Lite The Curl Booster, $9-$20


I've actually used Carol's Daughter's Hair Milk on various occasions and I'm definitely a fan. It's very moisturizing and gives your curls a nice sheen without weighing it down. I'm also really big on scents so much so that if a hair product works wonders, but has a very unappealing scent I won't buy it. Thankfully though, Hair Milk has an amazing, lemony scent to it. I'm sure the new line of Hair Milk products will have a similar scent.

Visit CarolsDaughter.com for more info.