December 9, 2009

Rockin' Rimmel London


I'm a girl and quite frankly I love makeup. It's not so much the looking cute part that gets me, but the fun there is in discovering new lip glosses, nail polishes, etc. So of course I was extra excited when I was given the opportunity to sample a few new products from Rimmel London.

I recruited none other than my mom to help me test out Rimmel's Colour Rush Eye Shadow Trio, Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick, and Stay Matte Clarifying Matte Foundation. Although I must say I had the most fun sampling Rimmel's lipsticks. I'm pretty big on lip color since that really is about the only type of makeup I wear.

Colors from top to bottom: Pink Shimmer, Balistic, Goddess, and Kasbah.


My mom rocking her favorite color, Pink Shimmer (and the Lynx eye shadow trio). Although my mom wasn't personally feeling the other three colors she did like the creamy texture of all the lipsticks.


Moi! My fav shade was Balistic, a deep red color. I tend to go a little pale :-\ during the winter so sometimes I find that certain shades of red lipstick only make me look more pale, but I think Balistic is subtle enough to have me not looking like a Twilight extra. Plus, I'm really diggin' the name!


Pricing Info:

Colour Rush Eye Shadow - $5.17
Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick - $5.20
Stay Matte Clarifying Matte Foundation - $6.99

Rimmel London products can be purchased at RimmelLondon.com and also at a number of retailers including Target, Wal-Mart, and more