January 12, 2010

Dante's Inferno Video Game


Remember that book you absolutely dreaded reading junior or senior year of high school? For me that book was Dante Alighieri's "Inferno." Because quite frankly I had no idea what homeboy was talking about and I could have cared less about all those fabulous levels of hell. Now, I "get" the book and I've actually attempted to re-read it although I've failed miserably.

But I've just gotten word that Dante's "Inferno" will be turned into a, wait for it...wait for it...VIDEO GAME!! Isn't that crazy? Who would have thought that classic literature would have eventually been turned into the latest game for X-Box, PS3. Who knows what's next. Could we possibly be slaying poems as Shakespeare on our Nintendo DS next year? Could the classic poem "Beowulf" soon become a 3D feature film? Oh wait, that actually did happen.

Dante’s Inferno the video game will be available on February 9, 2010.