December 17, 2008

Koch Records '09 Line-Up.


Here is a list of artists on Koch Records that are dropping records next year:

Havoc - Hidden Files - Jan ‘09

Juelz Santana & Skull Gang Mixtape - Feb ‘09

I-20 - Blood In The Water - Feb ‘09

Slim Thug - Boss Of All Bosses - March ‘09

Bubba Sparxxx - The Impolite Gentleman - March ‘09

Joe Crack & Pistol Pete Present K.A.R. - March ‘09

Alchemist - Chemical Warfare - April ‘09

D-Block - No Security - April ‘09

Joell Ortiz - Free Agent - Summer ‘09

Grafh - The Evolution - TBA


There really isn't anyone on this list that I'm terribly excited to hear from, but there are a few that I'm kind of curious about. Juelz Santa & Skull Gang...hell no, sorry. Havoc, I could maybe possibly kinda give his album a listen, just maybe though. I-20, his voice is really annoying but he's down with Luda and I love my Luda so I might check him out. Slim Thug, I have to say that I am somewhat curious about how his able might sound. Does he have any single's out right now? Anybody? Bubba Sparxxx...pass. Joe Crack & Pistol Pete...pass. Alchemist...been there, done that. That should be the motto for his beats haha. They all sound too similar. D-Block, alright I might check for them when the album drops. Just maybe. Joell Ortiz, his album could have some potential so I'll definitely look out for that. Summer '09 sounds so far away though. Graph...Hmm, I'm somewhat curious about his album. Can we get a release date first though?!

(P.S. I hope no one saw that 'Kock' Records typo :-\ I swear it was a typo)