December 9, 2008

Killer Mike & Grand Hustle.

Shout out to Killer Mike, one of my favorite rappers, for signing with Grand Hustle Records. Killer Mike's a great artist without Grand Hustle, but I think the move to Grand Hustle will definitely help heighten his career. Here is what Killer Mike told HipHopDX.com.

“Yeah, it’s happening. What I’m most happy about is, man, Tip really came to me respectful of the work I put in. Like, he didn’t come to me like, ‘How can I throw you a bone?’ He came to me like, ‘I see what you got going on. I really like what you [got] going on. I got some questions about what you got going on.’ He asked a few questions. I gave a few answers. And [he] was like, ‘I think I might be able to help with what [you] got going on. How would you feel about it?’”

If you haven't done so already, please check out Killer Mike's album I Pledge Allegiance To The Grind II. In my opinion, it's one of the best albums of 2008. Here's a little sampele...(P.S. Does anyone know how you can add audio to Blogger without using YouTube?)