December 2, 2008

He Did What?!

Unfortunately, my return to the blogosphere has been marred with tales of idiotry (if that's a word).

Todays idiot is Plaxico Burress, wide receiver for the New York Giants. Mr. Burress decided to take his gun with him to a New York City nightclub and ended up accidentally shooting himself in the leg. Yes, he shot himself in the leg...at a nightclub. Yes, Plaxico pulled a Cheddar Bob (shout out to Millionaire Max for the hilarious Cheddar Bob reference). Maybe if he shot himself at a more gangster locale, for instance backstage at a M.O.P. show it would have made his situation a little less laughable.

I know it's kind of mean to make fun of his situation and all, but this is how I see it...you get paid millions to do something you love and you have the nerve to do something dumb like bring a gun to a club? WTF. If I was getting paid like that to do what I love better believe I'm gonna be on my A-Game. Now his career is possibly ruined because of one dumb mistake.

But what can you expect from a guy whose name is Plaxico? Sounds like a damn gas station.