December 1, 2008

Ashley Dupre Record Deal? Oh, Hell No!

If you all haven't heard yet, the idiots over at Violator Records have given Ashley Dupre, the call girl involved in the Spitzer (former NY governor) scandal, a record deal. Although this is completely retarded I'm not surprised at all. Actually, I really thought she would have been given her own reality dating show on VH1 or MTV first. Seriously...or a movie on Lifetime.

It really bothers me how much negativity is rewarded. A call girl can get a record deal simply based on the fact that she was involved in one of the biggest scandals of the year, but real artists can hardly get their foot in their door. It's all backwards. And company's like Violator just give right in. I mean, if this is how things are working these days maybe I need to do something shady like shoot someone in the leg to get a magazine gig lol.