December 19, 2008

Joe Budden's Padded Room.


After being pushed back several times, Joe Budden's Padded Room will be officially released on February 24.

Here is the tracklisting and credits for Joe Budden’s Padded Room:


01. Now I Lay (produced by Blastah Beatz)

02. The Future f/ The Game (produced by Fyu-chur)

03. If I Gotta Go (produced by the Klasixs)

04. Don't Make Me (produced by Blastah Beatz)

05. Blood On The Wall (produced by Moss)

06. In My Sleep (produced by Blastah Beatz)

07. Exxxes (produced by the Klasixs)

08. I Couldn't Help It (produced by the Klasixs)

09. Adrenaline (produced by Dub B)

10. Happy Holidays (produced by Quan)

11. Do Tell (produced by Blastah Beatz)

12. Angel In My Life (produced by Blastah Beatz)

13. Pray For Me (produced by Versatile & Dilemma)