April 21, 2010

Tribeca Film Festival Drive-In Movies


If you happen to reside in the New York City area and you don't check out the FREE Tribeca Film Festival Drive-In Movies taking place this week then you're a jerk, point blank. I've had so much fun at their events and I can't check it out this year (I live in Atlanta now for those of you who may be new to this blog).

Last year, I attended their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles night and the year before that I attended Thriller night (RIP MJ). They show great flicks AND you get free food and other random stuff. I really don't know what more you can ask for!

This year, they'll be showing The Spirit Of Salsa, Big, and The Birth Of Big Air. Now I don't know about that last movie, but the salsa one and Big should be cool beans.

For information on dates and times click here. Oh and FYI the first drive-in movie is tomorrow!