May 15, 2010

Big Pimpin' Royal Caribbean Style


Just a few days ago my cousin Candie and I were discussing cruise vacations and I told her that I don't think I could ever take a cruise because of the limitedness of it. I mean I just can't see how much you can do if you're limited to a certain amount of space. Then BAM, like magic, I get an e-mail about Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas and let me tell ya the folks over at Royal Caribbean aren't playing!

First thing that stood out to me is Allure of the Seas will feature Chicago: The Musical as its Broadway production. Now pardon my cruise ship ignorance, but I really thought cruise ship shows consisted of bogus magicians and dance school flunkies NOT Broadway plays!

The ship also features a 3D movie theater so you don't have to worry about watching the latest comic book-based movie in 2D. How lame would that be?? We all know that 2D and action flicks are a no-no these days.

As one of the worlds largest cruise ships it wouldn't be right for Allure of the Seas to not feature some fine cuisine. After all that is what cruise ships are so well known for, right? Some of Allure of the Seas restaurants include the Mexican beach bar and So Cal inspired Rita's Cantina and hot dog haven, The Boardwalk Dog House.

Allure of the Seas will set sail December of this year so you still have time to save your pennies :-)