February 5, 2009

Get LIVE NY!

I definitely consider myself a live music stan. To me there's nothing like hearing great music performed live. SO with that being said, I'd like to give my NY folks a heads up on some stuff going on in the near future.

First up, the one and only Dujeous will be performing at NYC Winter Jam '09 which is taking place this Saturday (February 7) from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at East River Park in Manhattan. Did I mention this event is $$$FREE$$$. Gotta love that. Plus there's gonna be a lot of fun stuff to do like tubing and skiing. Yes, skiing!

Another event also happening this Saturday is Brooklyn Museum's First Saturday. You can check out a performance by Afro-Latin band San Juan Hill and more. Visit the BK Museum's Website for more info.

And last, but definitely not least my homie Kosha Dillz will be performing at two events next week. Peep the fliers below for more info! And if you catch me at one of these events feel free to buy me a Pina Colada or two. Ha! Too bad Hip Hop is anti-Pina Colada.