February 25, 2009

Riddim Driven


Now I'm not really big on fashion. I mean I love my handbags, shoes, and accessories just like any other gal out there but you definitely won't be catching me under any of the tents at Fashion Week anytime soon(even if I was invited, lol).

I came across this clothing line called Riddim Driven thanks to Medegine G. It's primarily a mens line, but I found the clothes to be really eye-catching. Even more eye-catching were the prices. T-shirts for $15? Please, you can't even find those prices at Target these days. And the tee's are actually hot!! Aside from the t-shirts Riddim Driven of course also sells pants, jackets, and other apparel.

Here are a few flix from their Fall 08 line, but be sure to check out their new, re-vamped site RiddimDrivenClothing.com for new stuff and those $15 tee's ;-)