October 7, 2010

Late Pass: "Shawt Bus Shawty"

On Tuesday of this week I spent the day with a certain rapper for a "Day In The Life" piece that I'm working on. Prior to meeting up with this rapper, myself and some other folks were waiting around for him at a record store. While we were waiting somehow the "Shawt Bus Shawty" video on YouTube was brought up. I mentioned that I had never seen the video before and someone let me watch it on their phone.

It is HIGH-LARIOUS! It's basically a cartoon music video that features Gucci Mane, OJ Da Juiceman, Soulja Boy, and Waka Flocka. The end of the video when Waka Flocka is rapping is easily the funniest part. He raps the ABC's and some other random nonsense while jumping and flying around a movie theater. If you haven't seen it yet I HIGHLY suggest you check it out. It will definitely serve as your good laugh for the day. Oh, and it also features special appearances from Nicki Minaj and Hip Hop groupie Sat Ktacks. (No I'm not effing up with my spelling, I always purposely misspell her name.)