June 1, 2009

Whatcha think about...


The ass in the face action Eminem voluntarily or involuntarily (still debatable) took part in last night at the MTV Movie Awards? I like Eminem, but when I watched a video of what took place last night this morning I was laughing my ass off. Yes, it was funny in my opinion. With all the shit Eminem talks about other celebs this HAS to be karma

But if I was Eminem and I had no idea what was about to happen I'd be pissed the hell off if that man's bare ass was in my face. Yuck.

And like someone on Twitter said last night, MTV would not even fathom thinking about doing something like that to a TI or Lil Wayne. That'd be grounds for all out war. What do you guy think about what happened? Staged? Not Staged? Funny? Disrespectful? Let me know what you think.