November 3, 2008

Nothing Special...

Howdy everyone! I haven't blogged in like three days and it seems like a lot longer due to the fact that I've been doing a lot of blogging lately. Not much to blog about at the moment so I figured I'd just check in and share some random thoughts :o)

How was everyone's Halloween? I didn't do anything. I didn't really feel like doing the whole costume thing and I didn't want to worry about getting egged late at night so I just stayed in. I wasn't too worried because me and my roommates were planning a get together at our apartment on Saturday night so I had that to look forward to. The get together was really fun. Throughout the night we probably had like 25 people come through, give or take. We ate, played charades, listened to music, drank, played UNO, ate some more, and drank some more. Unfortunately, there weren't many leftovers which I was kind of upset about because the food was tha bomb! Oh, and I made Oreo Pie and everyone loved it!!! There's plenty of leftover liquor though and ya can't go wrong with that ;-) I'm sure we'll be getting our drank on come Tuesday night, you already know.

Sunday was pretty boring, as usual. I'm really excited about tomorrow though. I can't wait to get my vote on!



P.S. This picture isn't from the party Saturday night. I took it with my Blackberry phone when me and some friends went to BBQ's a few Friday's ago. Gotta love the Texas-size Pina Colada's!