November 5, 2008

Another 'Are You Serious?!'

After history was made last night and the celebrations for the evening were starting to wind down I started getting this odd feeling of paranoia. With the election of the first black president in the United States you know there's gonna be some haters out there.

So I went ahead and searched the net for the KKK's website (Yea I know, kinda weird lol) just in case they're trying to plan some shadyness so I can report their asses to the FBI or whoever. Luckily, I didn't find anything serious, but they actually have an online store where you can buy tons of ignorant shit like a baseball cap with the picture below stamped onto it. I thought it was oddly amusing so I had to share...


Wow at the KKK using a John Singleton movie for promotional purposes lol. *smh*