November 17, 2008

Completely forgot...

So I completely forgot to tell you all the craziest part of my weekend in my update that I posted earlier.

Well, me and my roommates were visited by the police on Friday and that shit was scary as hell! We're probably the most innocent people on my block, but I swear I thought I was going to jail! In typical NYPD fashion, they pretty much invited themselves into our apartment, moved us to one room, and started questioning us on some damn credit card fraud. Oh, wait...PAUSE! I forgot to tell ya'll that about 15 minutes before the police arrived the doorbell rang and it was some guy with a package. I was expecting a pair of boots from UPS so I rushed downstairs to get the door, but when I got down their the package wasn't for me. The delivery person had a package for someone else. I told him they were no longer in the building and I shut the door. Don't you know the delivery man was a damn decoy!!!!! A DECOY, DECOOOOOOY! And if I had signed for that package I wouldn't be writing this right now because my ass would have been locked up!

Okay back to me and my roommates being questioned by the po-po. Well, the main guy was intimidating and extra as hell. Talking about we have your conversations recorded...wtf?! Then he had the cops go into our rooms to get our cell phones so we could call some number they gave us, again wtf?! After 20 minutes of dumbness, they finally realized we weren't behind this fraud shit and left. Craziness, I just hope we never have to deal with them again. Oh! And even crazier, I made this Obama sign on election day and put it on our apartment door and the police took it down when they visited us. Assholes. But better believe it's back up now :-)