September 18, 2008

Blood Manor vs. Nightmare Haunted House

I consider myself a nerd. Luckily, nerds are kind of in these days. Part of my nerdyness stems from that fact that I like doing things such as reading Harry Potter books, going to museums, and checking out those fake haunted houses during Halloween.

So with haunted house season right around the corner, I've found myself in quite the predicament. Since, haunted houses are kind of expensive and I'm kind of broke, I can only check out one of them. It's either Blood Manor or Nightmare Haunted House. I actually went to Nightmare Haunted House last year with two of my good pals and it was fun, but not as scary as I had expected. There were a few screams here and there. There were some dumb things too, like the room filled with styrofoam blocks and the crazy lady throwing them at us. One of which hit me directly in the face :-( It was still fun though, but I'm tempted to check out Blood Manor to see what they've got to offer.




I don't really know why I chose to blog about this, lol. But you can blog about anything these days so I figured what the heck! And for all three of you who actually read this blog feel free to leave some suggestions in my comments!