March 9, 2011

Perfect Attendance Announce Pimpin' SXSW Lineup

So if you follow me on Twitter you'll have to pardon my extremely sarcastic "I'm not going to SXSW and if you are you suck" Tweets and other randomness...



But I'm not a complete jerk so if I hear about a few pimpin' SXSW showcases I'll definitely spread the word. Take for instance the Perfect Attendance show, they've just revealed their lineup and it looks pretty pimpin'. (Please excuse my excessive use of the word "pimpin" today. Apparently I think I'm Snoop Dogg.) Here are just a handful of the acts you can expect to see at the SXSW Perfect Attendance showcase: Big K.R.I.T., Blu, Cyhi Da Prynce, Freddie Gibbs, Tanya Morgan, Laws, and Aleon Craft.

Check out the flyer below for more info on the showcase. And yea, if you're going to SXSW I still hate you! Kidding...or am I? Hmm...