March 23, 2009

You New Cats Kill Me



"You remember when Spiderman didn't want to be Spiderman no more? Cause his personal life was so f***** up, but he was just, like, killing s*** as Spiderman...?"

- Kid Cudi at SXSW on his retirement announcement

Now just a few days ago I was actually sticking up for this guy on Twitter. But now I have come to my senses people. Don't get me wrong, I do like Kid Cudi as an artist I'm just getting fed up with all these new artists quitting after a few months of fame.

MAN THE FUCK UP. Seriously, Oh Boo Hoo your BFF Wale thinks you're not making good music anymore. Who the fuck cares?? As long as you like it and your fans appreciate your music then move on. You rappers kill me some times. Grow some balls. No wonder why rappers don't like bloggers because the people they associate themselves are afraid to speak their mind. But anyways I could bitch for days about this. But I won't. Plus I feel a headache coming on lol.

*Blasts "Day N Nite" on the craptop.*