June 1, 2011

Quite Crazy For Clutches

Although I'm a huuuge fan of handbags up until now there's one trend I've never quite found myself a fan of and that is clutch bags. I think my primary reason for that was they're just so darn annoying to hold. But I think I can get over that small nuisance because there are some pretty hot spring/summer clutches out. One of my favorites, which I will be purchasing later today (beleedat!), is Lela Rose's Beatriz Clutch. I'm absolutely in love with the pattern and colors and the price is a win. It seems like you can wear it with pretty much anything.


I actually have the electric blue Abi Ferrin clutch pictured below and I feel like such a fashion rihtard for not wearing it more than twice (I've had it for about three years). I will definitely be rocking it a lot more now though :-)