September 1, 2010

MadeMe 2010 Fall/Winter Video Lookbook


I love, love this video lookbook from New York City based brand MadeMe. Personally, I thought the lookbook was very reminiscent of the late 80's/early 90's era. It was a combination of the clothes, the styling, and the music.

My only "issue," if you even want to call it that, with MadeMe is I feel like some of their looks are a little hard to pull off. For instance, I really don't know of too many ladies that could pull off wearing a cut-off sweatshirt in the dead of winter. Aside from that little quirk I really like the brand. It's creative, it's fun and I'm a huge fan of their jackets. I mean it doesn't really get much hotter than their leather motorcycle jacket with roses. That thing is cleannn!

Check out some of MadeMe's newest looks in the video lookbook featured below. The video features some fly modeling from Nina Sky, Maluca Mala, and more. Pictures from the fall/winter lookbook can be found on MadeMe's blog.

MADEME F/W 2010 from Reid van Renesse on Vimeo.