April 28, 2009

My Letter To 50 Cent

Dear 50 Cent,

You suck balls. I don't mean that literally, but you suck as an artist. I've been meaning to write you for a long time and explain you're suckiness to you, but haven't gotten around to it. In my opinion, you're a prime example of what's wrong with Hip Hop. I know you've still got those people out there who support you because you released some decent shit back in the day, but you are a sell out. Artists like you only see dollar signs. You're about quantity over quality.



I wish you knew how much your dumbass beef with Rick Ross irritated me. It annoys the hell out of me when two artists get into it with each other (pause) shortly before their albums drop. We know it's all publicity. You can't think we're that dumb. Did you even release a single dis track? Because that's typically what artists do when they have issues with each other. They don't make cartoons or visit their rival's moms job. Cause that's just some dumb shit right there.



Vitamin Water sucks by the way. It's just a nasty version of Gatorade. And your show on VH1? Garbage. Just like your pal Tony Yayo. I know this letter may seem kind of mean, but you did it to yourself. I'm sure you and a lot of other "artists" probably hate us bloggers. But you gotta understand that we're just fed up. We're fed up with the bullshit artists (like yourself) and the garbage music being put out.

Good luck with your album...*In Borat voice*...NOTTT!

Sincerely,

Danielle H.